Precautions for using plastic cups:1. Do not put this product in a microwave oven for heating.
- After filling the carbonated drink, if the cup is shaken vigorously, the gas will easily expand. When opening the lid, pay attention to spilling the drink in the cup.
- To preserve the taste of tea, it is recommended to use 85℃ boiling water. If you need to make tea with 100℃ boiling water, please let it stand for 3 minutes before closing the lid. .
- When holding hot water, the temperature of the cup may be higher, please handle it carefully.
- When carrying it outdoors, be sure to buckle the safety buckles of the upper and lower covers to prevent liquid from dripping.
- Please be careful and slow when opening and closing the insurance buckle to avoid unnecessary damage to the product due to excessive force.
- Do not touch or be near the fire source to avoid melting and deformation.
- Do not scrub with a brush or hard object, use a soft sponge or cloth to clean, so as not to cause scratches; clean with detergent and water.
- Do not pour high-temperature, high-sugar, and high-fat foods into the container.
- Do not lift the lid with your nails to avoid nail damage and scratching the product. When emptying the container, please store the lid and container separately.